Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Everything Korea, October 24 Episode: Deconstruction


As I have shared before, supporting clients and their challenges requires getting to the core issues. It’s distinguishing between what may be, for example, a local organizational, or what may be tied to the Company in Korea. It then requires probing for any cultural impasses before providing a practical solution and a work through.


Much of this work is first listening carefully to clients and their challenges. Equally valuable is walking around the corporate offices, observing and capturing multiple viewpoints. Nothing beats being onsite. Nothing beats getting face to face.
Too often, I find challenges as murky, complex and layered with frustrations, so a deconstruction is needed.

In most cases, I bring a fresh perspective—one rooted in years working with Korea-facing business. I’d like to share that in addition to mentoring, my work also involves directly supporting specific and very select high profile projects with clients. 
 
Next Steps

As a next step, I suggest we set a time to discuss how we can work together. My personal assistant Stacey at stacey@koreabcw.com can coordinate a time for us to meet or chat by phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment