Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thought of the Day: Korean Global Business # 29

Day 29
I am preparing lectures for a global leadership training program.

My Korean client will host team members from across their global network--many from Europe and Asia Pacific.

I have to compliment the Korean company for recognizing the need to inform and educate members of their organization in corporate culture and history. We also spend considerable time sharing Korean and Company mindset, expectations, and vision.

Few Korea companies take the time and effort to share with their global teams. It's money and resources well spent. Outcomes include improved productivity, better teamwork, and greater loyalty.

I strongly suggest all Korea based organization follow this success model. I'd also encourage all their overseas teams develop culture programs. BCW can assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment