Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Everything Korea, March 7 Episode, the Toolbox

 Strategies and Tactics

As I do frequently, I'd like to share summaries of my recent work. This latest case study is some of my top strategies and tactics for tackling Korean facing global business. Note I stressed Global, since working outside Korea within local subsidiary operations is my primary focus and specialty.

In this post, I am pleased to provide a link to access the new case study PDF. So take a few minutes to read through the steps I outline in the report. If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer.


To access the complimentary PDF go to:  https://www.scribd.com/doc/302653498/From-the-Korea-facing-Global-Business-Toolbox-Strategies-and-Tactics


For questions, Stacey, my personal assistant at stacey@koreabcw.com can coordinate a time for us to chat by phone or handle by email.



No comments:

Post a Comment