Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Everything Korea: Today is an exciting day!

Today is an exciting day for me. I just launched my Patreon page.

Don in Action 

Staying on top of Korea facing business issues and breaking news that impacts you makes a large demand on my time. 

The research, analysis, writing, and delivering the best content possible to you every week has become a full-time job.

In order to continue providing the very best content I can, I could really use your help.  I feel Patreon is a great option to offset the costs. If you aren’t familiar with Patreon, it’s an easy way for those interested in my work to see new exclusive content and have access to a range of my services.

100% of all funds contributed through Patreon will be used to cover my bandwidth, so I can focus on creating great content. As a friend, I wanted to share the news with you before promoting more widely.

So, if it feels right to you, anything you or the company contribute is most appreciated. With each tier there are some cool benefits, too. 

Here’s the link and how to participate.          https://www.patreon.com/EverythingKorea


Don

No comments:

Post a Comment