Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Time of Significant Change for Korea

As I have shared before my ongoing book writing project “Korea 2020” will explore the most recent and ongoing changing Korean workplace. I look to provide “the what,” and “the why”. 

Don Southerton Author
The present corporate “restructuring” underway among the top Chaebol is beyond the scope of what many of us who have long supported Korea have seen before and should not be dismissed. I do not see it in the same regard as, for example, the annual year-end shuffling of teams and leadership, or the common Korean corporate practice “change for the sake of change. “

I see the current driver as something much deeper and more significant.

I also feel that now more than ever with the wide range of changes underway and their potential implications that all working with Korean facing businesses to recognize, seek out and gain a deep understanding of what impact it will have on the local overseas operations and their work.  Something I do my best to provide amid an ever-increasing workload. 

As always, my focus is providing context and insights...
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment