Monday, August 10, 2009

BCW and Songdo IBD Update: Korea August 2009

I'm back from an exciting week in Korea. In addition to a wildly successful launch of Chemulpo-to-Songdo IBD: Korea International Gateway, the gala Grand Opening of Songdo International Business District was spectacular.

I was also able to lodge in Songdo IBD's new Sheraton hotel and each morning stroll through the new Central Park. The hotel is quite impressive. More so, I met its General Manager Alain Rigodin. My new book will be showcased in all the VIP suites and in the executive Club Lounge.

Finally, plans are for the new book to be featured at the Songdo International School. The school is the most advanced and cutting edge in the world--fitting for Korea's city of the future--Songdo IBD.

Regards,
DS

Look for a future posting where I'll comment on Korea's economy and trends.

Questions?
Call +1-310-866-3777 or email Dsoutherton@bridgingculture.com



No comments:

Post a Comment