2009 milestones included:
1. Hyundai Motor Company Global Training Program, Inside Hyundai, DVD worldwide release: October-November 2009
2. U.S. State Department and Republic of South Korea MOFAT WEST (Work, Study, and Travel) internship program: Year-long support plus host to events in NYC and LA.
3. Chemulpo to Songdo IBD: Korea’s International Gateway book launch—Incheon, Korea August 2009
4. Hyundai MOBIS Global Leadership Training Program: Jeju Island and Seoul, Korea October 15-26, 2009
5. Hyundai Translead Korean culture and Hyundai heritage workshops: San Diego, California October and December 2009
6. Kia Motors America quarterly Korean culture and workplace workshops: Irvine, California February through November 2009
7. “Korean Cars Drive to the Top,” Business Roundtable: The Korea Society NYC, September 9, 2009.
(Note: many of BCW’s relationships are confidential, so specifics on research, business development, U.S.- Korea brokering, executive coaching, and expert witness work are not reflected in the report).