Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mad For Garlic News


In the News....

A reporter from UAE's The National visiting Seoul enjoys Gangnam style and mentions Mad For Garlic.

http://www.thenational.ae/business/out-and-about-the-gangnam-way-and-loving-every-minute-of-it

They note in the article, What to say about Korean food? I had lots of jokey warnings before I left Dubai, but I can honestly say every dish I tried was delicious – fresh and wholesome ingredients cooked to perfection.

One of the specialities is Korean barbecue, a little like Japanese tepanyaki in that the food is cooked in front of you over hot coals buried into the table. It was a pleasure watching consummate artists of cuisine showing off their skills with fork and (a new one for me this at a dinner table) big scissors for cutting meat.

The dishes eventually served up after the artistry were wonderful: a whole range of spices some of which I’d never encountered before, and some very creative vegetable dishes.

Creative too were the restaurant names. “Mad About Garlic” was exactly that, garlic served with everything, including dessert.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment