Monday, March 25, 2024

Tip of the Iceberg

 

Don Southerton

Tip of the Iceberg 

I have been fortunate throughout my career to receive extensive media coverage in both Korean and Western publications.  I feel a major contributing factor is that as a consultant I cover and am engaged in Korean business. 

I have a lot to say, and many people seek out my perspective. In fact, in just the past 6 months, I’ve contributed to Korea Times, CNBC, Branding in Asia, Haps Magazine, and Sisajournal-e.com, not to mention releasing a new book and multiple press releases.

Topics often vary-- Hyundai, Startup Ecosystems, EV and Critical Minerals, Smart Cities, and insights into the ever-changing Korean business culture.

So why “Tip of the Iceberg?”

As a prolific writer, I enjoy sharing my perspective, but only a fraction of my insights are shared, like the tip of an iceberg.

It’s in my consulting work that I explore the difficulties that companies and teams encounter in greater detail. I have decades of experience providing solutions and workarounds.

All said, for those who follow my commentaries and writings as well as acquaintances-- Have a request for an article? —please let me know.

Have a question or opportunity… let’s talk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment